TWILIGHT

TWILIGHT
LOVE IT

Saturday 3 July 2010

Twilight Oath

YAY MY 50TH POST

ITS TWILIGHT TIME YAY

ok i hav made a
TWILIGHT OATH
i promise to remember Bella
Everytime i fall down
i promise to remember Edward
whenever i'm out of town
i promise to obey traffic laws
for Charlies sake of corse
and i promise to remember Jacob
when my heart fills with remorse
i promise to remember Carlisle
whenever i'm in an emergency room
i promise to remember Emmett
everytime there's a huge boom
i promise to remember Rose
when i ever see a thing that holds pure beauty
i promise to remember Alice
when i'm buying a cute outfit
i promise to remember Nessie
when i see that beautiful bronze hair
i promise to remember Esme
when someone tells me they care
i promise to rememer Jasper
when my stomach isn't curled
YES I PROMISE TO LOVE TWILIGHT!!!
where ever i may go
so that all may see my obsession
because i know what the twilighters know...
if you are a twilighter
take the oath!!!!!
leave a comment or i'll bite you new posts everyday
secret twilight blogger
xxxx

3 comments:

  1. nice i am a twilight fan as well xxxx lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. so does that mean you like my blog (and my oath)?????????????? lolz my oath took me forever to make up

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just looked at ur blog and u dnt hav any posts (and now im following u 2 lolz) put some posts up

    i also hav another blog and its about book reveiws
    http://sadiesudders2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete